Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fashion Heads Up: Missoni for Target Update


     So I think it's safe to say that I'm really looking forward to Fall 2011. Why? Two words -- designer collaborations! I can't wait for the Karl Lagerfeld time capsule collection with Macy's and Missoni for Target! And let's not forget, Lauren Conrad's new contemporary line, Paper Crown will officially launch then! Earlier this week, still shots of Margherita Missoni, the heir of the Missoni empire as well as the fashion house's jewelry ambassador, leaked online while she was shooting the famous commercial for Target. I just about died when I saw that famous Missoni zig-zag pattern all over the place -- dress, cardigan, scarf, luggages?! They're not joking when Target announced that this will  be their biggest collaboration yet. Come September, my closet will finally get a true taste of Italy. 







Love, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment