Monday, April 4, 2011

Fashion Blog Guest Editor: Shawn Esclito -- Essential Gentleman's Guide to Country Clubbing



     The conversation about Fashion Blog featuring a segment about men's fashion started innocently enough. But what began as a harmless conversation turned into a very fortuitous event [and beyond brilliant idea] between two very fashion savvy friends. When my good friend Shawn Esclito suggested that I begin featuring blogs talking about men's fashion, I didn't think I was qualified to take on such a venture, for very obvious reasons! I know nothing about men's fashion compared to him! So it was more than fitting when he had taken up my offer to become the author of our very first Men's Fashion Blog. Not only is he very well versed in the subject matter, Mr. Esclito is also majoring in Retail Merchandising and Product Development in my alma mater, Florida State, where we first met. So without further adieu, I'd like to introduce Fashion Blog's first Guest Editor, Shawn Esclito, here to talk about men's key essentials and trends for the upcoming spring and summer seasons! 

Essential Gentleman's Guide to Country Clubbing Spring 2011 Key Trends and Essentials 


Shawn Esclito
@SMTEsc via Twitter

    Whenever I take a weekend trip I always feel the need to take 95% of my closet. Thatʼs unrealistic and silly. So I came up with key trends and essentials for Spring 2011 that are absolute must haves.

     When packing for a weekend trip you always want to make sure to grab a couple of oxfords and polos. Those are your staple pieces and you can easily build around them. If you want to be extra trendy pack an oxford with a golf collar.

Brooks Brotherʼs All-Cotton Extra-Slim Golf Collar Dress Shirt
($80)

    Another fun trend for Spring 2011 is the leather braided belt. Personally, Iʼve always owned a leather braided belt, but I've wanted to explore the braid trend some more. That's when I came across Kiel James Patrickʼs sailing belts. This is a new staple I'll be adding to my wardrobe that will definitely stand the test of time.


Kiel James Patrick Barringtons Driftwood Bridge
($88)

     The Essential Gentleman's Guide to Country Clubbing is a guide to some key items that a well dressed gentleman shouldnʼt be without this spring/summer while weekending.


2 comments:

  1. If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content.
    Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sincerely i was so crushed when my wife left me and moved to Texas to be with another man. The pains was just too much for me to bear that I couldn't just bear it anymore. I traveled to greet my friend and his family during Christmas celebration then i explained to him, how my wife has abandon me and my children for a period of time and be with another man, and my friend told me about prophet ehiagwina the great spell caster who had helped him in the past before, when i contacted him with his email via prophetehiagwina@gmail.com i explain to him, how my wife has been with another man for two year now and that's the problem am facing in my marriage now and i need to end it by killing that man who took my wife spiritually, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week he died, he slept and never woke up, and truly my wife came back apologizing that she never knew what came over her my wife apologize to me and we are happy family now. all thanks to prophet ehiagwina you can contact PROPHET EHIAGWINA for any death spell, such as killing your superior in the office and take his or her place.spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back, if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact him now via email prophetehiagwina@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348139182295

    ReplyDelete