Monday, April 25, 2011

Fashion Blog's 100th Post!


     I can't believe this is Fashion Blog's 100th post already! It only seems like it was only yesterday when I've decided to make a giant leap of faith to begin this blog as an outlet for my love and obsession with fashion. So far it has proved to be a very positive experience, because I was able to share to the world (literally, Fashion Blog has readers in all 7 continents!) my love for something that I'm very passionate about. The feedback and support from my readers has been tremendous and the encouragement from my friends and family have also been incredibly helpful. In today's drought of positive female role models in the public media, I'd like to dedicate this blog to the women who has inspired me in fashion and in life. They are my heroes and positive role models and the source of inspiration for Fashion Blog. I only hope to influence others in the same positive way, just like how they've inspired me. And I'd like to thank our loyal readers who read Fashion Blog on a daily basis. I hope that you all have learned a thing or two from it. If I was only able to reach out to one person through this blog, that's good enough for me. 

Love, KB

Come take a look at the stats and traffic on Fashion Blog since its launch on January 25, 2011



3 comments:

  1. congrats on 100th post..very welldone.
    top tens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful info. Lucky me I found your site accidentally, and I am stunned why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it. pink prom dresses

    ReplyDelete