Thursday, January 5, 2012

Grace Coddington for Vogue -- A Man for All Seasons: Marc Jacobs




     There is no doubt that Grace Coddington is the greatest living stylist, but when you group her work with Annie Leibovitz and Marc Jacobs something magical happens. In the January 2012 issue of Vogue, a feature story, A Man for All Seasons, explores the world that is Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton. Jacobs was in the midst of creating his Spring 2012 collection for Louis Vuitton in Paris and talks about the upcoming exhibit "Louis Vuitton -- Marc Jacobs" that will explore the transformation of the iconic 158-year-old-leather-goods company into the major fashion house that Jacobs created it to be when he joined Vuitton in 1997. Starting on March 6, the Musee des Arts Decoratifs will open its doors to the exhibit which will have an entire floor dedicated to Jacob's work (one for each year he has designed for Vuitton?) So for this feature story which was photographed by Leibovitz, Grace has highlighted some of Marc Jacob's past work for Vuitton -- roughly from the Fall 2003 to Spring 2008 collections -- (I have that Spring 2007 look, the one with a bag of fresh flowers, tacked on my inspiration board!) and the current spring 2012 collection from Paris, in which the idea was of lightness, prettiness, and gentleness. I'm sure the exhibit will attract the same crowds as the Alexander McQueen's Savage Beauty exhibit at the MET in NYC along with those LV logo-crazed shoppers that can always be found outside the flagship store. A summer Paris trip anyone?

Love, KB

9 comments:

  1. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. lunettes de soleil homme ralph lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. lunettes de soleil homme david beckham

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Melvin Martins. from the United States. I started playing lottery games 7 years ago and I have never won big. I went online to seek help on how I can win big in my lottery games and I saw some nice reviews about Dr John who has made different people huge winners in their lottery games with his prayers. I gave it a try and I contacted Dr John who told me how and what to do before I can become a big lotto winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me at his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lotto game and when I played it, I won a massive $235.4 million POWERBALL jackpot. I was so happy and I chose to receive my winnings in a one-time, lump-sum payment of $160,038,447.27 at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee and the balance was given to the store that I bought & played the game from. I would love other people to seek help from him and he can be contacted through WhatsApp/call/text via this number +1 (803) 820 2671 or you can email him on: Drjohnwinlotterspell@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Worry no more about how to win big in your lottery game for Dr Amber is able to give you sure winning numbers to win big on your lottery games for I am a winner of $360,000,000. WhatsApp him on +1 (318) 306-5044 or Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you looking for ways to hit the lottery jackpot? Search no more for Dr Amber can help you win the lottery you want with his powerful lottery spell. Visit: amberlottotemple.com or WhatsApp +1 318 306 5044 or email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com for his spells are real & genuine.

    ReplyDelete

  7. LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK
    MY EX LOVER IS BACK (DR OMOKPO) JOY BACK TO MY SCATTERED HOME THE FAMILY THAT I THOUGHT I HAVE LOST TO AND ANOTHER WOMAN FOREVER.
    Thank you my helper, dromokpo@gmail.com You helped me to restore peace back into my broken home with your spell casting power. When I thought my husband was gone forever you brought him back to me and my kids again. My husband was in the arms of another woman. They almost got married but with your help. Now my husband is back and now stays at home caring for the children as we used to be with our families. If anybody has any relationship or health issue kindly reach him on: dromokpo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I contacted herpes' I was told there is no herpes cure except treatment to
    control it. I totally lost hope. All I could think was losing my life it
    was so embarrassing to have this virus, few weeks ago I ready about a
    possible natural herbs cure which was guaranteed. And I ordered the natural
    herbs treatment from Dr voodoo after some weeks I got 100? cure. Now I'm so
    excited to share this testimony contact Dr voodoo WhatsApp number
    +2348140120719 also e-mail him at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete