Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fashion Heads Up: Jason Wu for Target Look Book



     As Gossip Girl would say, OH-EM-GEE. The look book for the complete collection of Jason Wu for Target is here and I think I've just died and gone to heaven -- pastel color palette, bows, lady like dresses with modest hemlines, pleated dresses and skirts, poplin collars, nautical stripes, and florals! It's one thing to see sketches of a collection, but it's quite another seeing the work come to life. All of the teasing from magazine ads and Target Style on Twitter is finally over and it sure didn't disappoint. Not only does the collection feature all of these gorgeous dresses, but also separates (skirts & blouses) and accessories -- satchels and scarves! What's great about this collaboration, aside from the fact that it's totally affordable (price range $20 - $60) is that it's completely wearable and has such classic styles and silhouettes which mean that they're going to become the staple pieces in any lady's wardrobe. I can already picture which ones are going to be my go-to pieces and making mental notes (as we speak or I guess type..) of what I'm going to aggressively grab and rush to the register. I sure hope I don't have to fight anyone on February 5.. Wish me luck. 

Love, KB





























No comments:

Post a Comment