Saturday, February 5, 2011

Magazine Covergirl: NYLON -- Mila Kunis (Dec'10-Jan'11)

Jacket by Dolce & Gabbana
Shirt by Bird by Juicy Couture
Pants by Guess
Belt by Chanel 

Styled by Daniela Jung
Williamsburg, Brooklyn 

     In this December/January issue of Nylon magazine, Mila Kunis, looking gorgeous as ever, grazes the cover of the holiday issue. Mila is one of my favorite 'it-girl' right now. Her recent role in the thriller Black Swan earned her the nominations for a Golden Globe and SAG awards this year. She was one of my favorite red carpet looks in both award events with her wearing a one-shoulder, emerald Vera Wang gown for the Globes and a strapless, red floral Alexander McQueen for the SAG Awards [flashback!] 


     In the cover article for this month's issue, Mila talked about everything that pertained to her acting career -- from taking acting classes as child to learn English [her family moved here from Ukraine], to That 70s Show, to her role as Meg Griffin in Family Guy, and to Judd Apatow's Forgetting Sarah Marshall. But her recent role as Lily in Black Swan is all of the buzz right now. The movie, which is ultimately about ballerinas, [no spoilers to be revealed here] had such gorgeous costumes! The beauty of the costume design becomes more evident, because it was designed by Amy Westcott in collaboration with the sisters Laura and Kate Mulleavy , the founders of Rodarte. Which explains all of the glamour, volume, feathers, and tulle! [besides the obvious reasons]

     Here is Mila's NYLON December'10-January'11 Magazine spread:





Jacket by Elizabeth & James
Top by Armani Exchange 
Shorts by Ksubi
Necklace by Fiona Paxton
Feather Necklace by Bing Bang Jewelry 
Tights by Falke

Sweater by Bird by Juicy Couture
Shorts by Obesity and Speed
Necklace by Elizabeth & James

Dress by Dior
Bra by Dolce & Gabbana 


Sweater by Guess
Underwear by Topshop
Tights by Falke

Love, KB




1 comment:

  1. Sincerely i was so crushed when my wife left me and moved to Texas to be with another man. The pains was just too much for me to bear that I couldn't just bear it anymore. I traveled to greet my friend and his family during Christmas celebration then i explained to him, how my wife has abandon me and my children for a period of time and be with another man, and my friend told me about prophet ehiagwina the great spell caster who had helped him in the past before, when i contacted him with his email via prophetehiagwina@gmail.com i explain to him, how my wife has been with another man for two year now and that's the problem am facing in my marriage now and i need to end it by killing that man who took my wife spiritually, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week he died, he slept and never woke up, and truly my wife came back apologizing that she never knew what came over her my wife apologize to me and we are happy family now. all thanks to prophet ehiagwina you can contact PROPHET EHIAGWINA for any death spell, such as killing your superior in the office and take his or her place.spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back, if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact him now via email prophetehiagwina@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348139182295

    ReplyDelete