Thursday, February 10, 2011

Magazine Cover: Vanity Fair March 2011 Hollywood Issue

From right to left: Ryan Reynolds, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anne Hathaway, James Franco, Jennifer Lawrence, Anthony Mackie, Olivia Wilde, Jesse Eisenberg, Mila Kunis, Josep Gordon-Levitt, Andrew Garfield, Rashida Jones, Garrett Helund, & Noomi Rapace + Robert Duvall 

     To prepare for the Oscars, which will be held on Sunday, February 27, I thought Vanity Fair's March 2011 issue is the perfect way to get us excited about it. In this 17th Annual Hollywood Issue, the cover and the inside panels are grazed by Hollywood's most exciting actors and actresses and a couple of new comers. The issue also features articles about some of the Oscar hopefuls and first time nominees. But it's kind of hard to turn the first page when the cover features Olivia Wilde in a very revealing gown [scandalous!] and Hollywood's most gorgeous faces -- Andrew Garfield and Garrett Helund are my latest loves. 

     But let's talk fashion. I absolutely loved the 1930s, old Hollywood theme to the entire shoot which was styled by Jessica Diehl. The men were in crisp Giorgio Armani tuxedos, but not to be out shined by the leading ladies. The women were in long and flowy radiant Spring collection gowns, ranging from Gucci to Yves Saint Laurent  [some with severely plunging necklines and leg slits!] complete with that classic finger waves, and of course, diamonds from Chanel and other arbiters of glamour. It was so dazzling and very old Hollywood and so fitting for this special annual issue. 

     
     Anne Hathaway & James Franco will be both hosting the Oscars. In addition, Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal just recently starred in the movie Love and Other Drugs. Ryan Reynolds will be starring in the Green Lantern which will be released in June 2011. 


     Aside from recently starring in Tron Legacy alongside Garrett Hedlund, Olivia Wilde will also be starring in Cowboys and Aliens this summer. Jesse Eisenberg, Andrew Garfield, and Rashida Jones earned their spot from their performance in The Social Network and Mila Kunis for Black Swan. And not to forget, Joseph-Gordon Levitt for Inception.
     

      Is it just me or does this Hollywood Issue makes you look forward for the Oscars red carpet even more? I know I will be watching so keep an eye out for that blog later in the month. For the meantime, it's okay to keep staring at the cover. It's why it's there! 

Love, KB



2 comments:

  1. Sincerely i was so crushed when my wife left me and moved to Texas to be with another man. The pains was just too much for me to bear that I couldn't just bear it anymore. I traveled to greet my friend and his family during Christmas celebration then i explained to him, how my wife has abandon me and my children for a period of time and be with another man, and my friend told me about prophet ehiagwina the great spell caster who had helped him in the past before, when i contacted him with his email via prophetehiagwina@gmail.com i explain to him, how my wife has been with another man for two year now and that's the problem am facing in my marriage now and i need to end it by killing that man who took my wife spiritually, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week he died, he slept and never woke up, and truly my wife came back apologizing that she never knew what came over her my wife apologize to me and we are happy family now. all thanks to prophet ehiagwina you can contact PROPHET EHIAGWINA for any death spell, such as killing your superior in the office and take his or her place.spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back, if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact him now via email prophetehiagwina@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348139182295

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sincerely i was so crushed when my wife left me and moved to Texas to be with another man. The pains was just too much for me to bear that I couldn't just bear it anymore. I traveled to greet my friend and his family during Christmas celebration then i explained to him, how my wife has abandon me and my children for a period of time and be with another man, and my friend told me about prophet ehiagwina the great spell caster who had helped him in the past before, when i contacted him with his email via prophetehiagwina@gmail.com i explain to him, how my wife has been with another man for two year now and that's the problem am facing in my marriage now and i need to end it by killing that man who took my wife spiritually, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week he died, he slept and never woke up, and truly my wife came back apologizing that she never knew what came over her my wife apologize to me and we are happy family now. all thanks to prophet ehiagwina you can contact PROPHET EHIAGWINA for any death spell, such as killing your superior in the office and take his or her place.spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back, if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact him now via email prophetehiagwina@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348139182295

    ReplyDelete