Friday, May 20, 2011

Magazine Covergirl: InStyle -- Kate Hudson (May 2011)


"Well, the best beauty advice my mom gave me was that you have to find happiness." 

     If there was a personal profile about me it would read something like this: 

Female. 24 years old. Loves to laugh. Hard worker and a Neat Freak. 
Closet geek. Obsessed with romantic comedies -- hopeless romantic.Want a puppy real bad.  
Loyal friend. But can be a real bitch when really hungry.

And a handful of my favorite romantic comedies always include this funny lady, Kate Hudson. From How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days to Bride Wars, she's one of my favorite actresses when it comes to chick flicks. And earlier this month, I just watched her latest movie, Something Borrowed featuring Jennifer Goodwin and John Krasinski. The movies wasn't at all what I expected it to be, but it was still really good and Kate Hudson's comedic performance sure didn't disappoint. Hudson, 32, is currently pregnant with her second child with her fiance and musician, Matthew Bellamy. And in this May 2011 issue of InStyle magazine, Hudson displays some of spring's new make-up trend to try out this season. From bright and colorful shadows, to bold lips, and winged liner, Kate looks radiant in this month's cover shoot. 




Love, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment