Sunday, March 27, 2011

DIY Fashion Project: My Wonderful World of Fashion -- A Book for Drawing, Creating, and Dreaming



     I was never much of an artist when I was growing up, but I sure can produce the most colorful coloring books in the world. All colors are treated as equals in my crayon box. Sketching and coloring is still a favorite past time of mine today, so you can only imagine my excitement when I've stumbled across this book, My Wonderful World of Fashion: a book for drawing, creating, and dreaming. by Nina Chakrabarti. It combines the three greatest loves of my life: fashion, colors, and dreaming. This 272 page book is filled with so many creative activities -- from nail art to glove patterns. And along away, it integrates fashion history from different cultures and time periods, but giving you the freedom to do what you want with it. Who says that coloring books are only for children? Come check out what's inside the pages of this book and look at how I've colored in my pages. This is a great DIY (Do It Yourself) Fashion Project than anyone can do! Buy your copy today and have a fun time creating and coloring your one and only fashion coloring book! 

Love, KB




my colored page


my colored page









No comments:

Post a Comment